2016 Ford Explorer Platinum Makes Its Comeback on The X-Files
Almost a decade later, Dana Scully and Fox Mulder are back to prove that the truth is still out there on the 10th season of The X Files, an acclaimed pop culture sci-fi drama that debuted in 1993. As Mulder and Scully go face-to-face against the Federal Bureau of Investigation and extraterrestrial life forms, the 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum will make sure that their six-episode journey is a smooth one.
Ford is proud to return to the show that helped make the Ford Explorer the best-selling SUV in the United States for the past 25 years. In a release, Ginger Kasanic, Ford’s Marketing Manager, SUVs and Technology, stated, “Pairing the vehicle that set the bar for SUVs with the show that set the standard for sci-fi television is a great relationship.”
Wondering what makes the 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum so out of this world? It offers amenities such as a 500-watt Sony® Audio System, enhanced active park assist, a lane-keeping system and rain-sensing wipers. However, the new Explorer Platinum won’t be the only Ford model making its debut on the show. The Ford Escape SUV, Mustang coupe and Taurus sedan will also make appearances throughout the series.
Want to ride in style like Mulder and Scully during their investigations of unexplainable cases? Check out our newest inventory! We’re constantly providing shoppers with the latest lineup of Ford models at great prices at our Ford dealership near Greenville, S.C.. And be sure to watch The X-Files on Mondays at 8 p.m. EST on Fox if you also want to believe!
- Ford Releases New Siri Eyes-Free Update for Millions of Ford Vehicles
- Ford Creates Unique Drugged Driving Suit to Educate New Drivers
- Link Your Smartphone and Car with the New Ford SYNC Connect App
- Introducing the King Edition: 2016 Ford Mustang Gets Powerful Reboot at Petty’s Garage
- Ford Continues Focus RS Documentary with New Episode
- Ford Studies Space Robots to Improve Connected-Car Technology
- Rebirth of an Icon: The 2016 Ford Focus RS Documentary
- Ford Brings Special Halo-Themed 2015 Ford F-150 to E3 2015
- Country Built: Ford and Pandora Link to Celebrate Country Music
- Ford Finds New Way to Help You Back Up Your Trailer